Search This Blog

2016/05/19

Log 2016051901

The new cigarette lighter, fused with a switch and the 3 power port splitter have be wired correctly and now work.  The only thing left to do with that is just to pin up the wires, tighten the Radio Shack 12V switch to the project box case and screw it's cover on.

With that being said, a new app was installed to the Verzion tablet with a gas gauge that works with it's internal GPS and mileage.  Since I've been keeping records lately, I set the fuel range to 300 miles based on the 7.5MPG that was last recorded when I filled it up two times ago.  The last time I filled it up, it was only after 60 miles, but that one came in above 8MPG.

- My AAA Premier RV+ membership activated today.  I figure that no matter how lengthy of a route I take, my annual 200 mile tow will just about cover most places in Ohio that I plan on going if that driver takes the most direct route back to the storage facility.

I'm getting closer to decontamination day for those mice.  I haven't seen any activity lately on the mouse poison cubes.  To depart, this and wiring up the new 7 round/ 4-flat trailer electrical connector will be the most major steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment