Search This Blog

2016/05/14

Log 2016051401

I took my mother to show her my 1988 Itasca Sundancer 25ft motorhome.  And while I had her out there, we also did some height and width measurements.  Mine has a combination air conditioner and heater on top.  That all came out to be 99 - 1/2" (08' 03 1/2") wide by 121 - 1/2" (10' 1-1/2") high.

We inspected one of the mouse traps.  It had some signs that it's bait was nibbled on.  Then there was a mysterious green streak near on the bathroom carpet.  I left the bag of bait sealed on the floor near the back door.  It appears that one of them may have gotten in there?

It was a cold overcast day and I really didn't feel like doing much.  But I got an idea on how to make the bar mirrors moveable without using hand tools.  I might be able to use plastic star knobs instead of a bolts on the ones that fix their forward and back positions.  Since I upgraded their hardware recently, I might as well get them before I fix their positions.

I figured out where I can get shore power.  I'll have to do my work on it 3rd shift, but I have a location at some nearby warehouses.  My 3/8ths corded drill requires 440W of power at the least.  The inverter that I presently own only distributes 200W.  At present, I'm still not sure if there's a setting for the generator and auxiliary power to supply the 120V AC outlets.  But if there's not, I could always install a good inverter, or attach it's lighter plug to a socket which has clip on battery clamps and use that while boon docking.  My fuse box should be an inverter.

No comments:

Post a Comment