Search This Blog

2016/05/12

Log 2016051202

I got eager and purchased some a new mouse trap and bait.  Granted, they might die in the motorhome's walls, but at least, I'll be able to place fresh bait and see some nibbling on the cubes. My experience with mice is that they tend to come in and out of structures, so they might die outside?  Also, the motorhome has been in motion since it was invested.  What if it was one mouse and I disposed of it as dead a couple days ago.  Again my experience with mice is that they make an appearance once every 48 hours.  Gee, wouldn't it be nice if I moved it in between.

Also, the Radio Shack switch that I'm working with has prongs which need "female slide connectors."  The ones in the assortment pack that I purchased earlier weren't big enough for the prongs, so I got some 16 to 14 gauge ones.  If I'm unable to stuff the 12 gauge wires into them, then I'll have to couple 16 gauge wires into it, which I also just purchased.  And I'm thinking that I may have to twist them together?

According to Orkin, they say that I should remove the nests with disposable clothing.  But I wonder if I can soak them in bleach water instead?  They're concerned about highly infectious bacteria in their feces going airborne when I disturb it and recommend a ventilator when doing it.  They advise against using a shop vacuum, but I'm going to do it anyways.  My plan is to remove the mothballs under the master bed.  Then get it, or them out, followed by Lysol, starting with every surface and then spray the air itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment