Search This Blog

2016/05/08

Log 2016050801

The uninterrupted power supply (UPS) that The Robot is attached to failed about 36 hours ago.  I wonder if it could have caused power failures in some of the computer's expansion cards?  Well, I'm getting close to taking off in the motorhome, so I'm just leaving it off.  One day when I replace it, I should have a spare battery.  And that's good because I can get 3 extra nights with movies on the laptop with it.

So, I've done a lot of shopping.  And I still need to do a little more.  But for the most part, I have about an entire day's setup to do.  I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with a 9.7" display and carrying case.  While I also have a dashboard mount for it, I'm not entirely sure that it will fit?  I hope it does because unlike my other tablet, this one has a line with Verizon Wireless and it's own cellular signal.

I placed a tarp over the nose of the above cab sleeping area.  It's severely damaged by water.  When putting it on, I noticed that the exterior shell was easy to push.  And I also noticed that some of the windows need to be re-sealed.  I have yet to make a proper inspection of the motorhome because I still have yet to understand it's systems.  I have a packet of manuals that together are about 2" thick that I need to study.

What I'm doing now is I transferred the microSDXC card from the old tablet to the new one.  And now, I'm attempting to back the card up before I try to transfer files from my smartphone to the new tablet over my laptop.  If I have, I might need for format the old tablet's microSDHC card to make it all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment