Search This Blog

2016/05/31

2016053101

Things today are not going according to plan. The VA's community based outpatient clinics (CBOC) are attached to a local medical center. And I showed up to another CBOC to get my blood work drawn. Well the remote CBOC couldn't pull up the orders and I have to change facilities anyways, so instead of working on the motorhome's fuel filter, spark plugs, wires, distributor cab and back-up camera, I'm stuck in the waiting room wasting about 5 hours.

The motorhome is so tall, that it has to be maintenanced outside.  Today, the weather is very good.  All of this has a deadline of the end of the day tomorrow. If it doesn't run like it should by then, I'll fix the brakes on my car and leave for the Marietta Unit of the Wayne National Forest with a sleeping bag and tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment