Search This Blog

2016/08/28

Log 2016082801

I'm running a Kill A Watt EZ Power Monitor on The Robot. Even though it's power supply unit is rated for 750W, I'm running the computer now with one optical drive, 4 hard disk drives, USB 2.0, 3.0, 11 - 120mm chassis fans a large heat sink fan, Wi-Fi cards and a few minor peripherals on about 104 watts.  The next thing to do will be to insert the expansion graphics controller and see what it does.  Then, run the television on it's HDMI output and see what happens?  Before the crash and this current operating system, movies would make The Robot crash after about 20 minutes of play on that card.

I finished mapping the ADT in Colorado on-road and anything else that would snap in Google My Maps from Denver to the Utah Line.  Once again, the off-road tracks remain in error as I just let Google snap to something around it, but I have waypoints in place to indicate to me where to start and end modifying the track for them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment