Search This Blog

2016/08/16

Log 2015081601

I  found out what The Robot's real problem was.  The 3rd hard disk failed.  It would power up, but not transmit data.  Lucky me, I had one spare here that I was going to create a Network Access Storage device with.  A day or two ago, I started trying to change the location of the administrators user folder in the registry.  In the process of doing that, I inadvertently changed the location of some necessary files and things like partitioning a new hard disk (getting it ready to use) and getting Windows Updates were coming back with errors.  So, I performed a System Restore. Upon restart, it flashed me a "Blue Screen of Death (BSD)."  Luckily, it started up as the restored version of the operating system from 3 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment