Search This Blog

2016/08/03

Log 2016080301

- With the motorhome's upcoming alignment at the shop, it might be freeway worthy?  I'll still probably do 55MPH, but that could cut the trip to the total Marietta area by about 80 miles and shave about an hour off of it.

- I had a look at the drum braking system for my motorhome.  The parking brake cables connect to a rocker just like my 2008 Chevy HHR.  So, I'm much more confident now that I can use it.

I mentioned this on the Facebook group for the North Country Trail Association.  Trail patches don't always sew well, or look good on to lightweight fabrics.  But there's t-shirt press on paper that one could get from an office supply store.

All they have to do is put their patches on their scanner bed.  Scan them into a desktop or laptop computer and print them out on the paper that I just mentioned.  Then cut them out and iron them on one by one.  Presto!  They have t-shirts and long sleeves with patches now.

No comments:

Post a Comment