Search This Blog

2016/08/04

Log 2016080401

I checked on my motorhome today. The mechanic said that I had a bad ground on my check engine light.  He said that it was coming back with a Code 95. Which according to
http://www.troublecodes.net/ford/, it pertains to "Fuel pump: open, bad ground or always on – Power / Fuel Pump Circuits."

He was saying something about another fuel pump being inside of the gas tank. With the way that Autoparts for this motorhome sometimes go by different names, it suprise me. Some people on line where saying that for a vehicle this size that it might have an auxiliary fuel pump somewhere?

Otherwise, they seem to be running triage at the shop and I think that my motorhome has low priority?

Today, I sprayed compressed air and vacuumed my laptop. So far, it seems to be running better. Ever since Microsofts the overlay installation of Windows 10 over its original 8 it has run slower.  I just maxed out its RAM (memory) about 10 months ago.

My guess is that changing it back to Windows 8, or buying a 10 disk and fresh installing it might be the solution? For now, I'll try updating it's drivers and see what that does?

No comments:

Post a Comment