Search This Blog

2018/01/30

NCT Pennsylvania Partially Re-labled

I only had part of a day to re-label mile markers with their mileages.  So, I completed the task for Wampum, Butler, Clarion Chapters, the official route through the Allegheny Valley and Rachel Carlson Trails (NCT Concurrency).  That's one marker for parking, campsites and lodging, or the intersections to them over 200.73 more miles of the North Country Trail.

My tracks for the Superior Hiking Trail is in four parts.  And I've never gotten the whole thing to merge with an elevation profile.  That concurrency is about 268 miles.  My Finger Lakes Trail track is merged together, but Google Earth's elevation profile won't read about 100 miles of what it reports as it's length in Rt Click-> Properties-> Measurements.  Normally, I don't like to merge anything larger than about 120 miles long because Google Earth is more prone to errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment