Search This Blog

2018/01/07

Dispersed Camping Waypoints - NCT NY

I'm pretty convinced that the GPS camping information is pretty much compiled for the North Country Trail in New York State.  The re-formating of the commercial campground and lodging waypoint labels sill has to be done.  I determined that I might be able to program a series of commands and keystrokes on my gaming keypad to speed that up.  There's a number of redundant waypoints that were a result of my search and save method that need to be eliminated.  But today, I'm focused on dispersed, or backcountry camping.

  I determined that when I start the mile markers, that I'll use the dispersed "on" and "off" signals that I devised as to where to put down a mile marker.  If I have markers there and a dispersed campsite on the mock hiker simulation occurs between them, I won't have measure very much from the last one.  In fact, I'll probably add to the markers as I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment