Search This Blog

2018/01/11

NCT Mapping and Motorhome

My tracks for Central New York Chapter and the Adirondack Park on the North Country Trail have errors. But the merged track is showing me where they are. I think that I still have the tracks that went into the merge and over lay them, find the problem and fix them that way.

I finished altering North Dakota, Minnesota and Pennsylvania. I skipped Michigan. Ohio didn't have any problems. I'm pretty sure that Vermont is in the best shape that it can be. The total corrected lengths by state were written one of Adventurer's Project's webpages.

There's new hope for the motorhome. I'm pretty sure that my family mechanic friend can fix it? The major part is what to do with the in tank low pressure fuel pump? I haven't been able to find one for a 30 year old 38 gallon tank. He might have more luck. If not, I have 19 gallon units standing by.

I'm somewhat optimistic that this thing might be at Buckeye TrailFest this year?  If everything works out, I've got 40,000 speedway points saved up on a nearly free 15 gallons of gasoline. I started saving them up as a potential fuel reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment