Search This Blog

2016/06/09

Log 2016060901

I packed the car with essential gear.  And because I've been working on the motorhome for about 34 days, I'm getting to point where I can't think or communicate with people.  So I think I need something physical right now.  Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Scioto Trail State Park to start hiking the on-road trail to assess what my abilities are now?  It should take some of that 185 miles that I have left down quickly.

One of the bolts on the car's full size spare holder on the trailer need to be cut of with a hacksaw.  Otherwise, I replaced the mounting bolts in both the full size car and trailer spare tire holders.  The spare tire well in my 2008 Chevy HHR LS isn't large enough for a full size spare.  And I wouldn't dare tow with the dough nut, especially if it had to be on one of the rear wheels.  And I usually never tow my utility hauling trailer without a spare wheel for it.  So that's why they both mount to the trailer's tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment