Search This Blog

2016/06/07

Log 2016060701

I've been keeping a list in the Notes app on my smartphone (also syncs with the navigation tablet) for my 1988 Itasca Sundancer 25ft motorhome.

- Front and rear marker lights: 4 inches long

- Tires: LT215/85R16

- Auxiliary Generator: Onan Emerald I Gen Set 4.0 BGE

- Spark Plug Gap: 0.44 inches

- Engine: 5.8L V8 Ford 351 Windsor

- Front Axle "I" Beam Clearance: 10 - 3/4 inches

- Exhaust Clearance (lowest point below the header): 10 - 3/4th inches

- Rear Axle Transfer Case Clearance: 7 - 1/2 inches

- Auxiliary Generator Muffler Clearance: 14 inches

- Rear Tail and Reverse Light: REFLECT-O-LITE Model #1410
      Bulb #1157
      Also marked "SAE - AIRST - 76"

There are two filters in the air filter manifold.  One is the air filter and the other is the "air breather" that attaches to a rubber hose.  Today, I purchased a replacement air breather and gasoline cap.  At the auto parts store, the gas cap was behind the counter, but the air breather wasn't.  Today was also the first time that I dismounted a hub cap to view the tire stems.  I don't have a system that combines them into one convenient stem.  So I placed an order online today to get some valve extenders because two of the four wheels have their stems mounted backwards towards the back of the rims.  Since my portable battery jump box has a tire inflater with bicycle pump like 90° nozzle, for the time being it will do.  But if I ever have to use a commercial air machine, I doubt that their long stem will have enough clearance inside of the rim's bowl to mount to them.

I also purchased some waterproof dry bags. One is for my mini shop vacuum, hose and attachments.  The other is for all of my bungee cords and roof straps that either use on the tarp that I'm covering the outside of above cab sleeping area with (I have water damage), or with my the utility hauling trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment