Search This Blog

2018/03/31

On My Plate Now

So what's on my plate now?  Well, the things that come to mind are setting up my data that I've generated at home port to go on the road now.  I've actually got two letters requesting maintenance help from the Boy Scouts of America on National Trails Day.  The website is on hold until I can talk to the BTA at TrailFest later next month.  The trail manuals need a little proofreading.  That's something that I'd rather do at a local coffee shop.  Some of the events that I have tentatively scheduled.

The motorhome's tile floor is probably going in on Tuesday.  I believe that my mechanic has finished?  But there are some vanity items that have yet to be put up.  I have to diagnose an electrical problem.  The dashboard, turn signals and forward marker lights don't work.  All at once, that sounds like a fuse to me?  But I might have a wiring problem?  And if so, there's a three way junction at the driver's side marker light that I may have miswired?  I believe that the rears are working, but I have to check again.

I checked the breaker switches and so far, that weak one seems like it's suddenly better.  But I can't find my replacement breaker switch that I'm sure that I purchased, so maybe I did it already.  The converter's face place was never secured and from what I see, it's because one of the switches is rocked out.  If I can get it in place, then it will need some mounting screws.  This is the sort of thing that I like doing with the motorhome in Lowe's or Home Depot's parking lot.  Because if you get the wrong screws, you don't have to go far to get new ones.  And I plan on having the auxiliary batteries replaced first thing tomorrow.

The caulking on the front windows was one of the last things that I did.  But it didn't hold up and caused a slight leak.  Considering that I'm going to move it on Tuesday, I'm going to hold off until I get it back into storage that day to re-caulk those, then put a tarp over the nose for a few days to let it properly hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment