Search This Blog

2018/03/12

Smartphone Batteries, Rear Speakers and Coaxial Cable Upgrades

I received three new 3200mAh batteries for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-900V smartphone.  It's been slowing down lately and the batteries that I already had for it are probably about 3 years.  So far, the new battery seems to be speeding things up and it might not be draining as fast?

I also got the second grill cover for the motorhome's new 8in rear speakers.  Currently, it has the capacity for 2 - 6in speakers that install in the bottom of two cabinets.  Each side has a hard plastic speaker protectors so that items can be stored on top of them.  They also have speaker grills for them.  Currently, they don't have any speakers or wires running to them.

To upgrade the ports, I'll have to use a jig saw on the cabinets to make their holes wider.  Since there aren't any speaker wires running from the stereo in the cab to to the rear speaker ports, I'm thinking about adding them when the ceiling gets rebuilt.  I believe that the analog coaxial cable currently installed is running through the ceiling and it needs to be upgraded.

In regards to the coax, I have a digital antenna upgrade to mount and I plan on hooking it up to a USB TV tuner that would be attached to my laptop.  Additionally, the coax cables for the Wi-Fi and cellular signal booster need to be routed to a coupler that is on the bottom of one of the cabinets and in the closet in the master bedroom area.

No comments:

Post a Comment