Search This Blog

2018/03/23

Trail Manual and Motorhome Overhead Bunk 03/23/2018

I've continued work on the Trail Manual for the Stout Shelter on the Stockport Section and The Wilderness Loop of Buckeye Trail.  This location is not on the span for my project concerning Road Fork and Whipple Sections, but it's only 0.7mi north of Whipple @ Stockport Sections.  The logistics for the Whipple Section depend on this shelter because it's so close. 

The only thing that differs with the book set to be deployed at the Road Fork On-road Shelter is that this book's mileage sheet mentions 3 directions, instead of just two.  I don't have all of the mileages for the North Country Trail (NCT) westbound beyond the Buckeye Trail yet.  But I did finish the counter clockwise/ eastbound mileages today.  Somehow, the NCT eastbound beyond the Buckeye Trail was finished and correct?

Today, my mechanic continued work on the overhead cab.  We drove over to Lowes and got two pieces of plywood and some sheet insulation.  The day after tomorrow, my dad "called in the calvary" as we have him, my uncle, brother and myself.  Today, I was still fatigued.

The brake lights on my utility hauling trailer work.  I'll be towing that with my Chevy HHR in case we need anything bulky?  But right now, it's got a load of materials that was stripped out of the overhead bunk area that need to go to the landfill.  Not to mention a 30 year old chair that was just taking up space.

No comments:

Post a Comment