Search This Blog

2018/03/11

Motorhome's Exhaust Sounding Good

The motorhome's exhaust sounds really good.  There's still a minor part of it that needs to be tweaked, but it looks like I'll be driving it for about 120 miles on Thursday.  My mechanic is very optimistic about that shakedown cruise.  He's offered to come with me, but I'm going to do it solo.  What I need is to drive up some hills at freeway speeds about 90 minutes into the drive.  My mechanic said that he really thinks that the bad catalytic converter was really holding up the engine's performance.  When I drove it today, I noticed that the front end went down.  I've never gotten it to peel out before, but getting it to bow was a first.  And I've never owned a rear wheel drive vehicle prior to this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment