Search This Blog

2017/01/10

Log 2017011001

When I checked about 40 minutes ago, these logs were 38 pageviews away from 10,000.

I've got a big meat pressure canning day planned for tomorrow.  At some point, I'm going to probably pick up a vegetable canner.  I'm being held accountable by my nutritional.

The day after tomorrow, I'll get the full brake job done on my 2008 Chevy HHR LS.  The sooner I can do that, the sooner I can leave to hike the remaining Buckeye/ North Country/ American Discovery trail in South Central Ohio.  A buddy of mine sounds like he's going to complete the circuit before I do, but I might have an edge on completing all 3 in Ohio?

Yesterday, I finally got access to my gear bin.  And I used my own Full Generic Gear Inventory to create my next packing list.  The trouble with the winter is that I have find all of my thermal gear.  If it's not in the bin, I'll have to buy it before I launch.  The winter can be lethal.

I don't have all of my pictures sorted into their proper folders, yet. I wish that I would have of had one for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment