Search This Blog

2016/02/25

Log 2016022501

I'm done editing the guide's rough draft for the upcoming 2016 Edition of the Ohio Transit Hiker's Resource (OTHR).  It now needs to be printed out again because the previous time that I only got 12 pages done, well it's obsolete now.  And I wanted to print it out double spaced this time, but I just realized that I can't do that because of some of the guide's necessary formatting pertaining to other transit that is accessible from from a local agency, like regional buses and everything affected by interagency transfers.  In this case, OTHR anticipates the maximum possibilities when there's multiple agencies that interconnect, or daisy chain.

I'll have to finish The Robot's repairs before I install the printers.  The hard disk that they're firmware is assigned to is online.   All I have to do is install one cooling fan on the chassis, plug some other ones in.  Then insert every last remaining USB cable into the system.

The new heatsink on The Robot's CPU is working well.  Since I don't game, it's hard to tell how well its working.  But with Google Earth and surfing the Internet, my PGA 775 low grade Intel Core 2 Quad chips usually operates at a steady 30°C.  With a traditional heatsink, it was at 37°C to 42°C

The 7 port USB Hub that's attached to the laptop, it's power is cutting in and out and I have yet to diagnose it.  I'm going to try switching out it's USB mini cable first.

No comments:

Post a Comment