Search This Blog

2016/02/02

Log 2016020202

Once again, The Robot's operating system is stabilized.  But neither Google Earth, or the display adapter won't install until about 120 Windows Updates download and install.  So I tried to start modifying the folder for regional transit points for the Ohio Transit Hiker's Resource (OTHR) on my laptop.  But it confirmed what I already knew about needing The Robot, and that's is the laptop doesn't have enough processing power to display them all.  I was making modifications going "how come I don't have "Dayton Trotwood?"  It's a big bus hub in Montgomery County that's hard to miss after editing about 2 1/2 editions of the OTHR's over the last 3 years.  I'm not great with probability, but its safe to say that it was there all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment