Search This Blog

2016/02/01

Log 2016013101

I took my 2008 Chevrolet HHR LS to the dealership to have the garage fix my windshield wiper system. Apparently, the part that I'm missing is part of the windshield wiper motor and nobody in the parts department at two dealerships knew about it. But from this end, I'm the one who looks bad, or incompetent.  Oh well, there's no level of explanation that's going to dig me out of this hindsight.

Well, the dealership has to order a $300 motor and that won't be in until tomorrow.  So, I'm having dinner now. Afterwards, I'll be back on my way to Micro Center to purchase a 500GB hard disk drive to replace The Robot's second unit.  Really, it's either the drive or the card controlling it. I'll soon find out.  When I had it plugged into the laptop, I noticed it sounding a tone, but I wasn't sure what it was? It could have been it powering up and down the whole time?

No comments:

Post a Comment