Search This Blog

2018/02/10

Two Wi-Fi/ Cellular Signal Booster Antennas and Wiring

I found an SMA splitter.  If I'm right, that means that I can have two Wi-Fi/ cellular signal booster antennas mounted on the mirror bars.  I'll now have to purchase the second antenna and about 20 feet of SMA cable to go from the passenger's side cab door to the table overhead compartment in the chassis on the driver's side.  I'll probably get it at Micro Center when I purchase the second antenna. 

With the brakes out of the way, we're on to more cosmetic things in the chassis.  Since we're going to tear apart a lot, this is the point where we'll have access to the analog coax cables and get to replace them.  There three ports in the motorhome.  One is outside to jack in cable TV.  The other two are inside.  One is above the table and the other is in the bedroom area.  The SMA cables will have simiar routing, so we might as well do it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment