Search This Blog

2018/02/11

Correcting NCT MI Amateur Tracks, Tail and Reverse Light Replacements - Motorhome

-I corrected a few of my amateur tracks for a few North Country Trail chapters in Upper Peninsula Michigan.  I think I still have 5 chapter tracks that I still have to correct before I go on with my mock hiker written simulation of the trail?  On Google Earth's imagery, where they got their data from, sometimes the track that GPS's lock to is way off from the imagery.  In all due process, what if the GIS operator that recorded that data arrived during bad weather?  And he came so far that he just wasn't going to go home empty handed and recorded a bad track?

-I purchased new LED tail and reverse lights that mount in to the motorhome's rear chrome bumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment