Search This Blog

2018/02/10

Mock Hike Written Simulation & Motorhome Antenna Parts

It turns out that my North Country Trail tracks for the State of Michigan are going to need more work than I originally thought.  I'm probably going to have to re-merge five chapters, this time without taking any shortcuts.  But I just took a look at what I need to do and it seems like the bog is waiting to break when I get past Michigan.

The problem with the NCTA's mile markers is that you can only see what the mileage is if you click on them.  It comes up in a bubble.  That's not good for what I'm doing.  I have to see labels, so I'm going ahead with getting mileages off of my tracks for Michigan and North Dakota since I've recently found out how easy they are to do.  With all that said, my mock hike written simulation for the North Country Trail will continue.

I ordered a new N type coupler for my wi-fi/ cell signal booster.  My plan is to drill a new hole right near where the bar mirrors mount and screw it in.  Then run the line inside the door to some shielding between the door and the cab, then under some plastic shielding and up into a set of cabinets where my cable and antenna TV couplers are.  The CB antenna cable is running through the side crack in the door, but computer equipment is usually more sensitive to kinks and breaks.

The motorhome has old ports for special tube screen low, DC power tube screen TV's.  But, even if I do get an LCD, or LED television, they're so easy on power these days that I'm never going to use those special ports.  I'll probably use a digital TV tuner card on my laptop anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment