Search This Blog

2018/02/18

Motorhome Repairs Continued 02/17/2018

The second cab battery was installed, the left rear brake shoes and were readjusted on my motorhome. The transmission has 17 bolts at the filter pan.  I was airing up the front left tire with my electric pump that plugs into the lighter port. However, I realized the error of my ways when I forgot to turn the motorhome on and run it off the alternator and I killed the battery. 

There was a vacuum tube that was dismounted on the transmission. It's no longer a consideration for something going wrong. My mechanic and I are looking into the tires and suspension. We got it on to the freeway. Yesterday, there was excessive vibrations coming from the right rear side that started at 45MPH.  It still vibrates, but we got it up to 63MPH and I could have held the road at faster speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment