Search This Blog

2018/02/21

Discount Gas Map

On my end personally, the scenario is that I could be at the Ring Mill Campground, which is at the northern terminator of the Road Fork Section's off-road trail... low on gas.  Well, at last count, the motorhome gets 8 MPG with a 38 gallon fuel cell capacity.  The nearest gas station from there is about 10 miles away.  And the nearest town takes over 20 minutes to get to. 

But, I've made an off-line GPS map covering my Speedway Rewards, MySheetz, Giant Eagle Advantage (GetGo) and Plenti (Exxon/ Mobil).  But then I got to thinking that Adventurer's Project is coming along and it could use the traffic, so I did all this for the entire State of Ohio (and some).  Right now, my Speedway Rewards points are up over 50,000.  $0.50 off per gallon is about 8.750 points for a maximum of 15 gallons.  The last time that I did this, they're computer system wouldn't let me get free gas and I ended up paying $0.08 a gallon.  And at 15 gallons, that's a nearly free 39% of the motorhome's tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment