Search This Blog

2019/08/22

Priorities

Sometimes, I get caught at an impasse over what has priority around here.  Today, I could have completed the van's interior refit tasks.  Should I have completed them today, I would have the next two days to geo photo catalog certain segments of the trail.  But I went with something that's more like a "personnel matter" today.  It's also a bit of a person matter.

A few of Adventurer's Project's supporters don't drive.  And one of them that doesn't isn't always in this area very long.  So, I did a little shopping for the van as indicated in the previous log and stopped by afterwards to see them.  Which one is best?  I decided to essentially flip a coin.  I saw them and now I have to take a day that is atmospherically right for GPS'ing to work on the van.

Adventurer's Project's chapterside supporters are hopefuls to attend a "planning meeting" in this area, is a which is a BTA event.  This event will help the BTA determine our strength as we apply for chapterhood.  Chapterhood will make this region stronger.  But one of the purposes of the geo photo catalog is that it could be used to advertise this region's vacant trail adoption (maintenance) segments.  My count says that we're closer to chapterhood than filling the vacant segments.  And as for the chapterside supporters, they're rigged up in such a way to be this area's "Maintenance Reserve," who'd be called up for large projects, but they could fill in on the more primary tasks in the short term?

No comments:

Post a Comment