Search This Blog

2019/08/21

Solved Another Problem

I have an application on my computers that is like a automated system back-up.  It saves what is called an "image" that I can restore my system from.  The problem is that the image files are huge and the computer just creates additional ones every time it's scheduled.  Here on my laptop, those were saved on it's hard disk.  When they save and add up, they take up a lot of hard disk space easily and slow the computer's performance down.

But more recently, I acquired a 2 terabyte external hard disk, which has twice the capacity that the laptops drive has.  And it really doesn't matter how full I get it.  So, I redirect the image save location to the external now.  This is one thing that I don't have to worry about for a while when doing things for Adventurer's Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment