Search This Blog

2019/08/22

Seat Belts, Bluetooth Head Unit and CABL

I have two new aftermarket seat belts that came in the mail today.  One is for the front passenger's side and the other might be for the mid-row driver's side?  And I stopped by the auto parts store and talked to one of the employees about how stripped down the van's interior is.  I'm going to have to wire the stereo in from the fuse box and there are no pig tails for the front speakers.  He suggested that I use 16 gauge electrical wire instead of speaker wire to connect the four speakers to the Bluetooth head unit.  I purchased a roll of 100ft each for red and black coated wires.  That should do the connections for all four speakers and any electrical connections that I need to make.

I just stopped by the Washington-Morgan Community Action website and saw that there's a new brochure for the New Matamoras/ Macksburg Route.  It details the route in New Matamoras of Washington County.  Transit hikers will likely not board and disembark there because the closest the Road Fork Section - Buckeye Trail (North Country National Scenic concurrent) comes is about 4.6 miles from it.  But the Whipple Section comes to about 2.3 miles near the unincorporated community of Wade in said county.

This line runs on Thursdays only, so it's only good for hikers who come in from out of town (I really have to confirm that), or for resupply, particularly in Marietta.  Both Avenza Maps cut off New Mat, but it appears on the Guthooks Guides.  Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties finding a way to import custom digital mapping data into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment