Search This Blog

2015/12/16

Log 2015121601

I just got my white boards cleaned off, then I put my Buckeye Trail maps in the way and powered up my tablet (the maps were in the way).  I got my laundry started about 25 minutes ago.  After I get what I need out of it, I'll probably sleep for the night, then depart for some hiking this weekend, probably on the Shawnee Section.  With this El Niño Winter, I suppose that I won't be getting to the on-road trail for quite some time.

I noticed lately that all the work that I've done so far to the OTHR is starting to make me a little numb to the end that I'm having trouble explaining things and being specific, or precise now.  This is typical for whenever the resource needs a new edition to be written.  Performing lots of mapping does this to me.  And besides diverting myself every now and then, I just ride this thing out until it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment