Search This Blog

2015/12/23

Log 2015122301

Audience... about me personally...  Aside from my 630 something episodes of Star Trek, a number of feature films and a handful of other movies, I don't otherwise watch TV.  I'm also single with no children at the moment.  So if your looking at the rate my activity (and I think I'm aware of my perception), those are some of the factors that lead to my productivity.  I'm never bored.  I come up with more things to do than I can actually get done in the short term.

And I like the thing that I do because their circumstances allow me to be creative and apply myself.  Sometimes, I joke and tell people that I'm like Mickey Mouse and what I do is Fantasia to me.  That movie was full the best 1961 animations that was set to classical music.  The changes in setting, animated scenery were made by Mickey's magic (as the film goes).  But if I understand it as I think I do, the moral of the story was that magic was Mickey's art.  And the way that I volunteer is my art. I thrive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment