Search This Blog

2015/12/05

Log 2015120501

I'm in Maysville, Kentucky today I been touring the area for the past couple days.  It takes a while to get here from Marietta.  Yesterday, I had to fill my gas tank in Russellville of Brown County.  I'm doubting that the gas gauge in my 2008 Chevy HHR is accurate anymore, so I reset Trip B on the odometer and I'll test the gauge by letting the car run on that fuel for 413 miles.  But, I'm now having doubts that the pump there actually filled my tank.  But while I was there, I got to see some of the West Union - Buckeye/ North Country/ American Discovery Trail's on-road route.  I've only seen it on maps before.  Normally, I forbid myself from touring places that I haven't hiked yet, but it was right next to the gas station.  There was a village park on that corner and I needed to see if it had any parking.  Suffice to say that it doesn't.  But Russellville has street parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment