Search This Blog

2015/12/06

Log 2015120601

As I'm still in Maysville, Kentucky, I woke up this morning and found that it was 23F and that I wasn't equipped for that.  So with one more day here at the hotel, I drove out towards Marietta to retrieve some extra gear.  And while I was at it, I performed a Morale and Welfare Check to search for a missing hiker.  I circled as best I could all of the off-road trail for the Road Fork and Whipple Sections - Buckeye/ North Country National Scenic Trail.  I was looking for his van, but couldn't find it.  A relative of his says that he likes the smaller backcountry roads.  They tear up the suspension on my car, so like I said, I did my best and couldn't find him.

Little Muskingum Watershed Association's Fall Foliage Tour... The location of Biehl's Store on Covered Bridge Scenic Byway/ OH-26 in Lawrence Township of Washington County is at 39.46891, -81.31572.  T

No comments:

Post a Comment