Search This Blog

2019/06/05

Exhaust Status, Establishments, My Personal Profile & Organizational Body Contingencies

I purchased a new Milwaukee sawzall today.  I already have some short Diablo blazes on hand.  The way I figure it, the existing exhaust that I have in my 2008 Chevy HHR LS is coming down and getting sawed in half no matter what.

I met somebody from a community organization recently.  And one criticism that I've always had about establishments, particularly uptight ones, can be inconsistent with the communities at large.  Pushing policy and establishment is can't good for public relations because how are they going to identify with you?  It's neither the time or the place for this.  The key to success is to somehow be one with the people.

One of the reason why I started Adventurer's Project is to reduce the liabilities from my profile.  Lately, I've been becoming a little undone on my profile.  I have a tendency to fight when cornered.  But that's exactly what the project needs in Far Southeast Ohio because it's always been cornered.  Perhaps a little less now?  But that's me speaking having been virtually by myself until recently.

With a group, theoretically, the idea is to eliminate need.  As a group and amongst each other, you do things that eliminates the avenues for this.  Sometimes a good presiding officer is one who knows how to prevent this and if necessary, put out a brushfire FAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment