Search This Blog

2019/06/18

Lightning Tasks

The last time that I had my car on jack stands and ramps, I had it up overnight.  It's not unheard of here Far SE Ohio, but still it made me nervous.  I haven't been sleeping right this past week and I was supposed to replace the fuel lines in my 2008 Chevy HHR LS, but I didn't wake up on time.  My people here need me to get those lines replaced.

For right now, I can't count on getting a day to see my family, or go to the Buckeye Trail Association's Headquarters unless I have a "lightning day."  We don't have any shelter in the Marietta Unit of The Wayne (National Forest).  So, it's bad to tempt lightning there.  I often create a list of "lightning tasks."  They can range from at the desk GPS mapping to putting up fliers and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment