Search This Blog

2019/06/06

New External Hard Disk Drive Ordered and Exhaust Progress

I ordered a new 4 terabyte (4,096 gigabyte) external hard disk.  I'm getting the kind with a laptop size hard disk.  That way, the only thing the powers it is the USB.  If I got the desktop version, it would need the USB and an external power source.

Today, I purchased some automotive hardware to bolt my exhaust together for my 2008 Chevy HHR.  Yesterday, I found a spare clamp in the box.  I had the back of the car jacked on to my Rhino ramps.  Now I need to get the front up on jack stands so I can dismount the 2nd O2 sensor and pull the rest of the exhaust out.

I used my Milwaukee sawzall with my Diablo blades this afternoon and chopped up the back of the exhaust.

While at the auto parts store, I found that the 3 way switch and solenoid that controls my cab batteries when the motorhome is in motion is actually a common thing.  I'm thinking that it needs to be changed?  It's a 2nd battery kit that has the solenoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment