Search This Blog

2019/01/25

Looming and Adventurer's Project's Likes

Adventurer's Project is very big.  I'd say that it's looming over me as I write this.  It feels huge.  But the thing that's keeping me going is heart.  It may not be logical?  I doubt that some on the Buckeye and North Country Trail associations would understand, but it's what it's taking.  I guess that this is me becoming more than myself.

But what people need to understand is that there's a difference between average volunteers and the over achievers out there.  When comparing themselves, they shouldn't put this in terms of me's, but in terms of them.  The last thing that I want is an inflated situation when really we need to face reality and get things fixed the right way.

Today, Adventurer's Project crossed the 90 likes mark on it's Facebook page thanks to some of the residents in Woodsfield.  The next bar is 120.  I'm using this as something to indicate how healthy the chapter is getting towards chapterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment