Search This Blog

2019/01/29

Benchmark 120 Likes Reached

Adventurer's Project's Facebook page cleared the 120 like benchmark sometime earlier today.  The new benchmark is now set at 180 likes.  It currently stands at 123.  I'm not sure what the total reach is?  I can't find a feature on the page's insights that would allow me to see that.  But if I had to guess, it's been on the news feeds for 7,000 to 10,000 people.  The inbox notification for the page looks like it might be malfunctioning?  I had to select several types of messages before I found where they are.

Adventuer's Project is an unincorporated effort with an intent to result in the creation of a new chapter of the Buckeye Trail Association in the Upper and Mid Ohio Valleys, Southern Noble and Eastern Morgan Counties of Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment