Search This Blog

2019/01/21

Motorhome and Physical Therapy 01/21/2019

Day 2 of the cold snap.  The chassis with the tarp draping down and covering the back side of the cab will hold 65°F with the roof heat pump on it highest setting and Eco Mode on the ceramic heater if the outdoor temperatures is about 10°F.  Of course, Woodsfield of Monroe County is very calm when it comes to winds.

My pipes are still frozen.  But I have a hair dryer and I'm going to try to see if I can get the ice mass in the hot water tank to melt if the weather doesn't do it for me? I have a C clamp propping up the master bed platform to try and heat the underside where it is.

Today is Martin Luther King, Jr day, a Federal holiday here.  So, I'll be at physical therapy tomorrow, the next day and two days after that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment