Search This Blog

2019/01/31

Main Breaker Breaks Twice - No Primary Heat

I evac'ed the motorhome.  It blew main braker for the second time in a day.  The temperature was getting down to below 0°F and it was loosing heat fast.  The 20lb propane tanks aren't recommended to use when their indoors.  The 1lb camping style tanks only lasted my "Portable Buddy" Mr. Heater for about 2-1/2 hours on high.  When that went out, my electric heater, that I connected to the electrical box with a heavy duty extension cord, went from 47° to 37°F and falling.  My choices were to either stick it out with the -15°F sleeping bag, or get a motel.  My relatives have been worried about the temperatures lately, so for their benefit, I got the motel and I'll be sticking it out here until the motorhome thaws in a couple days.

It behaved this way this summer.  This is the converter's way of telling me that it's had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment