Search This Blog

2016/07/20

Log 2016072001

I just noticed that my pageviews surpassed 7,000 today and that the views per page have picked up.  One thing that I can say is that when I don't post for days, or even a week, the pageviews definitely go down.  And when I get back to posting, it usually takes some time to recover.

I'm getting ready for the 2016 Road Fork/ Whipple Work Week in Southeast Ohio starting on the 23rd.  Today, I purchased a dolly to help get 6 gallon Aquatainers into the Little Muskingum River Flats for water resupply.  I'm going to arrive a couple days early, so, I plan to trim the Whipple Section - Buckeye/ North Country National Scenic Trail, Pts. 01 - 02 first, maybe even the apertures at Pt. 04 (10/2010 map)?  That way, the weed eaters from the BTA can concentrate on the flats between Pts. 05 & 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment