Search This Blog

2015/04/06

Log 2015040601

I purchased a new multimeter today at Sears in Mentor of Lake County.  The old one turned on, but wouldn't show a voltage reading when applied to a AAA, or my car's battery.  For all I know, it just needed a new 9V itself? But there's insufficient time to find out.

I've decided that the electrical diagnostic for the electric tailgate release system will wait until I'm down trail.

I haven't been feeling well today and tried to take a nap this afternoon, but I couldn't. So, I got up and removed my remaining items from my relatives condo, which included all of The Cramper's hardware (except it's canvas tarp shell) and some tools.

Sometime in between, I had to expend 1/4 of a tank of the blue colored windshield washer fluid while driving because the new orange stuff couldn't be diluted into.

New plastic nuts that screw on top of my the lug nuts that fasten the hub cap on the right rear wheel of my 2008 Chevy HHR have been replaced.  These were ordered from the Classic Chevy dealership in Mentor of Lake County.  Occasionally, I do drive with the hub caps off.  But when I do, I notice a slight decrease in fuel efficiency, so, I try to keep them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment