Search This Blog

2015/04/03

Log 2015040301

My prescription eye glasses came in today.  I'm not too happy with the selection at the Cleveland VAMC and what I have really doesn't look right.  But considering that it takes 3 months get an appointment in that clinic, about 4 weeks for the contractor to to assemble and ship them to me and I'm scheduled to depart for the backcountry on the 12th, I'm going to let bygones be bygones because I have better things to do at the moment than contest this.  As for the lenses, the left one seems a little blurry and I used a paper towel to wipe them off recently.  The left the eye that is barely weak enough for them.  For all I know, my eyes are adjusting to the glasses and eventually, they are what real life is supposed to look like.

Anyways, I scheduled myself to leave Lake County next week because I projected that they'd arrive then.  I'm glad to see that they're more than a week early.  I was also, scheduled today to perform the electrical diagnostic on my car's tailgate release system, but I'm feeling a little worn down today.  To salvage some of it, I managed to pick up a set of spare jumper cable clamps, an inline fuse holder and 20A fuses to create a positive lead bypass from the rear mounted battery to the tailgate release pad and not blow either it, or the motor out.

No comments:

Post a Comment