Search This Blog

2015/04/03

Log 2015040302

I ended up using my lithium-ion battery powered 6" circular saw yesterday on some untreated lumber and wet cork board.  Two 18V batteries came with the kit and I purchased one that was extra.  It's performance was diminished because I used the two batteries that came pre charged in the kit.  But out of 4 bars, only one and two indicators were lit.  When I went from the one to the two, I can tell that the circular saw's performance increased.  But nonetheless, when I was trying to cut through 4 2x2's side by side, it would get stuck and quit, where I would then have to take it out and start from the beginning and turn it back on again.  At this time, I have not tried the battery powered reciprocating saw, yet.  I have 12" carpentry blades for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment