Search This Blog

2019/10/04

Products Received & Gym

I received my liquid propane sensor and my replacement hot water tank for my 1988 Itasca Sundancer 25ft motorhome. 

Things here regarding the trail is dying down.  It's getting quieter.  I got part of my workout routine on a spreadsheet and it's in my smartphone's storage now.  It looks like I deleted some things on my old smartphone that I probably shouldn't have.  My old workout spreadsheets are old and there's likely to be something that my current gym doesn't has, or is called something different.  I have it set up for 6 days a week and I'll have to go back through both routines to determine what pins I use for proper form?  And then I'll have to max out on them over two days.

But the important one is abdominal machine.  4 years after the Night From Hell, I had rehabilitation done on my back.  It's in shape, but my abdominals are apart of the tensioning for it and the rehab facility didn't have such a machine.  If I ever have to use a bicycle for longer than 8 miles to access the trail, I need to tension my abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment