Search This Blog

2019/10/02

Hot Water Tank, LP Gas Alarm, Roof Seals

The replacement hot water tank and propane gas alarm for my 1988 Itasca Sundancer Class C motorhome is ordered.

In order to survive another winter, I'll have to see what's going on with the auxiliary battery capacitor?  I may have to replace the electrical lines to the generator, but right now, I don't know what to get that could withstand low temperatures?

The auxiliary batteries might be needed to keep the pilot lit in the overhead heater/ air conditioner?  I'll have to ensure that they're full and I need the on-board battery conditioner to do it when the power converter is plugged into the AC source.  Also, the motor home is more than 2° pitched back right now.  I may have to seal the roof in order to get it to within 2° in order for the pilot flame in the heater to make proper contact?

No comments:

Post a Comment