Search This Blog

2018/09/17

Log Titles, 1,000th Entry and USGS Hydrography

Some of my log entry titles are written with a generic title and their date.  They make up over 50% of my total entries. I had a task written to rename them all, but it would require shutting off the service that notifies Facebook when I post one.  Since all those logs have to be updated, it's probably going to drive my Facebook profile wild when I do them.

I'm not comfortable doing it yet.  And it's going to require a considerable amount of time.  At the moment, the full speed of my mobile hotspots are either nearing, or exceeding their limits.  That means that Verizon Wireless has downgraded my download speeds.  I wanted to start working on the hydrography (streams, creeks, runs and rivers) for the American Discovery Trail - Utah and Nevada.  But it's creeping by at just over dial-up Internet speeds.  But I think I remember that these downloads from the United States Geological Survey are slow anyways?

And as an amendment to the previous entry, this is the 1,000th log for Treeman's Adventures & Volunteerism.  According to the stats, it's has 23,186 pageviews at point.

No comments:

Post a Comment