Search This Blog

2018/06/22

Flooding Conditions at the Lane Farm Campground

Its 9:36pm and I'm up listening to the Weather Band. Its saying that the area has a flash flood watch, but this time it's not quoting the Bloomfield flood gauge, which is about 15 miles up the Little Muskingum River. I may have to stay up until 2am when its expected to expire. I'm coming up with a contingency plan. I wish this thing was better on dirt. I'd have it in a roadside campsite on higher elevation.

I might have enough surplus wood for longer parking boards? There are some sites that are big. And if the boards are long enough, I might should make it out? I could store them in the supply depot until their needed.

My mountain bike is something like a 24in. I got it out of the trash one day. I'm 6'6, so its uncomfortable to ride for any given point of time. My 61cm road bike is in the supply depot. It needs every spike replaced and I'm really thinking about having it done by the Marietta Adventure Company next month.

The shop still has my weed whacker. It's been there quite a while. I should check on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment