Search This Blog

2018/06/24

Camera Battery Charger Found & Geotagged Photos

I just found my dedicated digital camera and the battery charger for it. We're now set to take magnificent photos to stock for Adventurer's Project and supply geotagged photos for the Buckeye Trail Association's (BTA) Trail Management Team (TMT)

The dedicated unit can geotag photos using a bluetooth connection to my smartphone. My smartphone can do this, but with my last unit, the dedicated digital camera took them at a higher quality. I'm hoping to have the BT's first 360 view shot.

One thing that I have for my dedicated unit is a camera tripod. With its legs folded, it will just be a stick to steady it. Now what I need for the TMT is a trail that is in ideal condition. These are reference photos. It's so that if they plan to do maintenance here, they can see where they plan to do it and get accustomed to it.

As a volunteer section supervisor, the TMT is my immediate superior in the hierarchy of the BTA. They work with the entire trail and can originate from anywhere in Ohio and surrounding states.

No comments:

Post a Comment